Now we have your attention the Cat Tax is included!
Cognizant Technology Solutions is now looking for a Digital Delivery Lead/Senior Program Manager .
What do we offer Digital Leaders?
Being part of our growing Scandinavian team as part of the global Cognizant Digital Business Interactive practice puts you at the forefront of the actual solutioning and implementation of the digital future and makes you part of our Digital Works family. Cognizant gives you the opportunity to work together with our creative digital teams and bring all our exiting tooling, innovations and assets to help create new and innovative business services to our clients.
You will be end-accountable for our digital delivery team and all our digital delivery projects and be responsible for a portfolio of projects with colleagues and clients helping them address smaller and larger scale digital transformation business needs together with our colleagues at our offshore development centers in India as well as nearshore centers across Europe.
No matter at what level you start, you will develop yourself through continuous education. The path towards the next level in your career is highly transparent in terms of goals and opportunities. As we are a fast growing practice we are looking for Digital Professionals in all areas of expertise and at all experience levels.
An introduction to Cognizant Digital Business
Cognizant’s Digital Business unit helps businesses develop and execute new user experiences and digital strategies aligned to their business objectives, leveraging digital capabilities and market advantages to produce sustainable competitive advantage. We have experts focusing on digital experience user journeys and roadmaps, strategy, UX and interactive design as well as creating the back-end platforms to ensure a truly unique experience end-to-end both for our clients and our clients’ clients. We specialize in helping clients create successful new business models when facing existential threats from digital technologies that provide competitors with low entry barriers. We have more than 500 projects with a repeat business ratio of 95% and over 15,000 experts globally ready to support your Danish team and help define a multidisciplinary approach that combines key aspects of digital marketing, front-end design, analytics & scalable content management to ensure our clients get a holistic digital solution and experience.
Our practice is incredibly innovative
Depending on the client digital maturity level we can help assess, strategize and prototype different digital models and workflows in a very short-cycled iterative manner using agile and scrum approaches depending on the exact client situation and needs. We can scale up from small mobile apps to large scale legacy to new data migrations and set up digital workplaces for employees, clients or client-clients. We help organizations capitalize on their dormant data, fully utilize the code halos of their clients across social, media, analytics and cloud domains. Real-time trajectory predictability mapping and analytics is second nature to us.
Who is Cognizant?
Cognizant is a Fortune 500 company; Cognizant is headquartered in the US with offices and delivery centers that span the globe. Born global, Cognizant Technology Solutions offers a unique learning and working environment. With exciting, game changing projects at global customers across industries, you will become part of the forefront of business transformation and technology. Be the driver of your own way forward, no matter what your level is. At Cognizant, you can be both an idea and action person.
We are expanding our Digital team and are looking for a Delivery Lead/Senior Digital Program Manager who recognizes herself/himself in the below description:
- You are a creative digital leader who loves working in multi-cultural environments
- You are a seasoned senior project and program manager who loves complex situations and the challenges they bring with them
- You are used to leading complex digital development projects and can act as an inspirational trusted advisor for client CxO level and department heads
- You enjoy working in a region which is still in a bit of a startup mode but which can easily be supported by the other colleagues available in neighboring countries, from our nearshore centers in Spain and Lithuania and across the world.
- You have at least 10-15 years’ experience, a Master’s degree and have managed projects worth > 10-20 MUSD / annum.
- You are a popular people manager, mentor and coach to more junior project managers and architects and always lead by example
- You have had full hands-on SDLC exposure during your career and are familiar with both waterfall, agile and hybrid MVP delivery best practices
- You are a true, inspirational consultant and have a solid track record of working in an onsite/offshore/global environments
- You are eager to learn new things and are open to the ever changing needs of the new digital world whatever that may mean over the years to come.
- In addition to English your Danish, Norwegian or Swedish is fluent
What we can offer you:
- A very exciting leadership role in a creative and innovative environment with a company rated by Gartner as one of the digital leaders globally.
- A working environment where you will work closely with the fast growing Nordics team but as part of a global ecosystem you can easily reach out to for any additional support needed.
- A position where you can grow very quickly in your career and will be empowered to lead and build up a completely new digital team.
- Direct access to the largest industry leading corporations in the Nordics where you will directly be able to see the positive business impact of the results you and your team are delivering.
- A very strong and robust personal training plan for the initial months and coming years to help you grow.
- A very dynamic multi-cultural environment with the benefits of a smaller startup company and enterprise scale and muscle all at the same time as needed.
- As part of expanding our European footprint we are currently looking for a Digital Delivery Lead/Program Manager with rock-solid, 10-15 years proven program management leadership track record of > 10 million euro project/program management experience in both agile and waterfall environments. The individual is a recognized thought leader who easily becomes the trusted advisor to our clients and facilitates the implementation of the project in line with agreed success criteria utilizing PMP, PRINCE2, Agile, Scrum and/or other industry standard methodologies.
- The role requires in general mastery of program and project management (PMI / Prince 2) in an application development environment, polished communication / stakeholders management skills and strong, proven experience in an onsite/offshore model.
- On the day-to-day job the Digital Delivery Lead will work closely with the program/project managers and onsite teams across Europe and offshore project managers who are responsible for the offshore delivery teams. He/she will have to ensure effective communication between the onsite and offshore teams and the client stakeholders.
- Drives retrospectives and all action items from retrospectives to completion.
- Large enterprise deployment experience in complex heterogeneous environments.
- Excellent influencing and facilitation skills, in particular problem solving/troubleshooting activities.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure in a resilient and flexible manner
- Is capable of becoming recognised as an expert within Cognizant and can develop this profile within the client organisation
- Experience of on-site / off-shore delivery model
- Understanding/certification of PMP, PRINCE2 and ITIL processes and application development methodologies
- Strong experience with MS Tools: MS Project, Visio, Powerpoint, Word, Excel
- Fluent Danish and English language skills (written, spoken) are a must have.
- Other European language skills an advantage.
- Minimum of 10-15 years of relevant project/program management experience mandatory.
- Minimum of 3 years agile/scrum program management experience mandatory.
- Full software development lifecycle experience
- Experience of large program deliveries in an onsite/offshore environment
- Experience of some or several of content management and portals or mobile solutions such as Sharepoint, Alfresco, Liferay, Sitecore, Adobe AEM, HTML5, CSS3, Responsive web design, angular js, mobile app prototyping
- Previous consulting experience in complex multi-national organisation
- Onsite/offshore and outsourcing experience mandatory.
- Proven Business and IT experience ideally supported with relevant professional qualifications
- PRINCE2 Practitioner
- Sc., M.Sc or similar academic degree