Reporting to the head of Cognizant AIM practice leader in Continental Europe, the position of AIM practice head will manage the CE sales efforts with P&L responsibility with the focus on expanding existing client relationships as well as acquiring new clients by way of exceptional client focus, service delivery and product innovation. The candidate will provide consultation on AIM projects and will be responsible for business development activities. Further, this individual will provide ad hoc assistance on all project related queries across professional services teams as a way of expanding and deepening relationships both internally and externally. The position will be based in Paris.
Key responsibilities include:
- Derive revenue projections from a short mid long term perspective Review P&L on a periodic basis and drill down to identify and fix causes of aberrations if any 2 Keep a track of revenue target for EIM/ respective accounts/portfolios.
- Scan the market and identify growth opportunities that can be adopted in Cognizant.
- Manage customer profitability and growth targets.
- Identify growth opportunities within respective accounts/portfolios and take it up with the verticals to grow it further.
- Support the Client Partner / Account Manager on EIM service offerings, proactive solutioning etc.
- Drive BIC and TCR for key accounts.
- Map out the Cognizant Offerings from EIM to Clients Business and define the GTM strategy , in partnership with horizontal stakeholders and account management team.
- Track and update the account plan / Targets based on onground changes.
Business Planning & Development:
- Proactively engage with customers, vertical and delivery team to identify opportunities.
- Showcase capabilities, conduct/ coordinate demos and other events with vertical teams for internal awareness.
- Organize events / support in creation of material for technical events.
- Present demos and showcase capabilities to create awareness along with the Business Development team or other service lines / COEs.
- Anchor RFP/ proposal activities endtoend and provide guidance to team members as required.
- Provide inputs to the vertical teams/ senior stakeholders for capability development/ identified opportunities of growth/ collaboration.
- Anchor RFP/ proposal activities endtoend (except contracting, ROI analysis) in case of smaller opportunities / support vertical teams in case of large opportunities.
- Review and contribute towards RFP/RFI response preparation, deal structuring, deal review and RFP defense.
- Drive account penetration through proactive selling of Cognizant’s services / capabilities / solutions with a view to increase wallet share.
- For an opportunity, understand the client’s vision and IT roadmap, identify and map applicable Cognizant’s capabilities to the same.
- Build a Comprehensive Vision for the Portfolio through an assessment of portfolio revenue, identification of prospects to be added to build Cognizant’s foot print in the domain, and identification of service offerings to be taken to prospects as identified by account management team etc.
- Build industry based service portfolio: Based on an understanding of industry trends, customer expectations, challenges and current delivery, identify opportunities for building industry service lines in partnership with the SBU Head.
- Drive the definition and execution of the same.
- Identify an SME / BA to drive the delivery on the same.
Identify service line offerings for the portfolio:
- Communicate the domain growth opportunities, challenges, key accounts , expected growth etc with horizontals, identify service offerings from horizontals which can add value, and align these opportunities with the portfolio
- Facilitate Presentation of the POV’s / solution with customers on a need basis Review multitower solution to ensure an integrated value proposition and domain / customer knowledge depth Identify relevant stakeholders partners, horizontal teams etc to build the solution.
- Provide proactive proposals to the customer.
- Identify program management opportunities based on client’s business imperatives.
- Support CP / Account manager in revenue forecasting for the Account / Portfolio.
- Review financial reports, analyst reports etc to provide inputs on CP forecasting, resource forecasting for the portfolio.
- Review operational metrics which impact the bottomline eg pyramid size, utilization etc for the portfolio to ensure margins are met.
- Assess risks and drive mitigation steps.
- Review operations parameters associated with key horizontal driven projects and key projects.
- Leverage account and organization tools to review operational metrics for the portfolio and work with EDMs to ensure consistent usage.
- Review MSA process for New Accounts and Understanding of the MSA structure for Existing Accounts.
- Prepare / Review the SOW / Work Orders.
- Participate in noncommercial negotiations on MSA and SOW terms, provide inputs on delivery, timelines, scope (eg acceptance criteria) and milestones and interact with customers to drive client sign off on the same.
- Review the Program Charters and provide inputs for customer alignment to the Program Delivery Director and Program Delivery Manager.
- Support the ODC Setup.
- Support and review customer audit requirements for the engagement (People, Infra, Process).
- Review BCP/DR requirements.
- Jointly work with respective project / program managers to understand resources requirement and manage from a portfolio perspective.
- In case of issues / shortfalls take it to senior stakeholders to get a view of cross portfolio resource plans.
- Program Delivery/ Control & Review : Monitor scope as per SOW on a regular basis.
- Review scope inputs provided by project managers and in case of major issues/ impact on cost or timelines to be taken to the customer pass on to onsite (if offshore).
- Provide guidance on project monitoring.
- Review the value add documents identified/ created by Project Managers and present it to customer.
- Monitor account/ portfolio specific metrics (CP, utilization) and identify action plans.
- Customer Escalation Management.
- Responsible for Engagement Governance and Communication (Internal & Customer) ie Participate in PMR meetings, steering committee meetings for key projects (High risk / Strategic projects) along with Horizontal stakeholders and Engagement Delivery Manager.
- Assess risks proactively.
- Provide guidance to the team on corrective steps.
- Identify learning’s / best practices across projects and drive same for the portfolio.
- Responsible for client visits ie identify service offerings, assets, SMEs to participate in the customer visit.
- Participate in customer visits to showcase Cognizant capabilities, PoV etc Identify innovative channels to highlight strategic themes and value added by Cognizant.
- Leverage opportunity to understand customer landscape and expectations.
- Identify various artifacts (on business, process and technology aspects as well as learnings).
- Stakeholder Management: Establish relationship with appropriate peer at customer side.
- Develop a rapport by periodically connecting with the customer.
- Analyze customer satisfaction scores to identify issues and corrective action to be taken.
- Address concerns of different stakeholders and strive towards amicable resolution.
- Understand expectations of internal and external stakeholders and work towards meeting them.
- Participate and contribute in the project governance meetings as and when required.
Process Optimization / Improvement:
Review improvements identified by Project Managers and provide feedback
Drive procurement/sourcing process along with CP / Account Manager to close out on customer vendor management policies
Work with third party agencies to ensure availability of resources at the right time and cost.
- Review the changes and analyze its impact on the portfolio (relationship, commercials, people).
- Understand supporters, strength of relationship, challenges, delivery issues, pursuits with the current customer, customer needs etc through discussions with delivery team and interactions with the customers.
- Establish relationship with appropriate peer at customer side.
- Develop a rapport by periodically connecting with the customer manager.
- Analyze customer satisfaction sco.
Experience & Skills
You have more than 15 years of experience build in Business services around Business Intelligence, Big Data, Analytics & Information management.
You are used to in international environments.
You manage large projects as a program/project director and master the delivery model with offshore.
Fluent in English or with a good professional level.
French speaking is mandatory to work on France’s scope.
You can function as a subject matter expert for the below competencies required for this role :
|Technology Trends||Emerging Technologies|
|Architecture Concepts & Princ.||Software Architecture Concepts|
|Solution Structuring||Pursuit Management, Solution Analysis, Financial management|
|Pricing & Licensing Models||Financial management|
|Account Mgmt||Account Management Processes|
|Profitability Management||Operations Management|
|Estimation & Resource Planning||PBI estimation, Activity Sequencing, Activity Definition, Resourcing, Scheduling, Estimation, Resource Planning|
|Requirements Management||Reqm-Business Case Analysis Scope Definition, Requirements Modeling|
|Project Management||Planing-Business Case Analysis Operations & Process Mgmt, Value-adds & Best practices, Pricing types, Financial Planning, Planning Process, Stakeholder communication, Scope Definition, Risk Planning Development methodologies, Cost Control, Project Execution & Control|
Master degree in science, engineering or equivalent
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 100 development and delivery centers worldwide and approximately 244,300 employees as of June 30, 2016, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. Cognizant is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran. Visit us online at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.