Department: Energy & Utilities (Cognizant Oil & Gas Consulting Services)
Location : Oslo, Norway
This position is for the role of Digital Partner for Oil & Gas within Energy & Utilities in the Nordics. You will be responsible for growing business consulting services & solutions for all the O&G accounts (existing/prospect accounts) in the region and you will also be in charge of all the business consulting teams and projects in the portfolio.
Requirements Overview: You should be a highly motivated self starter, with excellent business consulting credentials in the O&G domain with the ability to establish and grow new consulting services and solutions while leveraging the existing organizational capabilities.
You posses excellent communication, organizational, time management, analytical and leadership skills and have excellent experience & the ability to engage and network with C-level business executives of O&G firms and be able to lead strategy formulation, business transformation & consulting programs/projects for them.
You will be based out of Oslo and are prepared to travel to other Nordic and international markets based on the business needs.
- Deep O&G Industry knowledge and experience. 10+ years of experience within the Oil and Gas Industry
- Management Consulting experience. 5+ years of management consulting experience from a reputable, international consulting firm.
- All-round experience & exposure across the O&G value chain – Upstream & Downstream. Domain knowledge across O&G domains such as Intelligent Oil Field, Petro Technical services and Smart Engineering on the upstream side, and supply, trading, refining & distribution/retail operations on the downstream side.
- Successful track record in terms of commercial achievements and sales/business development type of work.
- Proven ability to lead, develop and motivate consulting teams. Strong leadership experience, with a track record of developing and attracting passionate and highly professional people.
- Strong communication- and interpersonal skills.
- Extensive and relevant network within O&G industry.
- Functional business consulting expertise within minimum one key area (Digitization, Smart Engineering, Operational Excellence (ie Cost Optimizations & Lean Process Improvement), IT Strategy & Technology Consulting).
- Master’s Degree in a technical and/or commercial discipline.