Onsite Infrastructure Service Delivery Director –Benelux Region
Onsite Delivery Role is defined as having a single point of contact to manage the end to end delivery responsibility and take complete ownership across the customer ecosystem including and not limited to Cognizant, Customer and other partners to provide a seamless Delivery and Lights on experience.
This role would require the individual to be the face of delivery to the customer – manage escalations, step into large programs and manage customer and internal expectations.
- End to end Accountability for a mid-sized Infra Outsourcing engagement or a Cluster of Programs for contractual deliverables. Customer satisfaction, Continuous Improvements , managing global delivery, projects and profitability
- Should have atleast 20 years’ experience out of which atleast 3 years in similar program of scale and complexity
- Should be process oriented, strong in ITIL based delivery across onsite, near shore and offshore locations
- Ability to engage CIO and senior stakeholders in client organisation
- Managing teams from diverse cultures and locations
- In depth knowledge and experience in Infrastructure services domain including emerging cloud solutions and delivery
- Should have experience in atleast 2 or 3 Transformation engagements including datacentre, end user related technologies and networks
- Knowledge Automation and cost optimisation in a complex engagement will be an additional advantage
- Commercially, Contractual savvy individual
- Report state of the engagement to the customer service owner
- Drive and institutionalize creation of a standard performance dashboard for the entire ecosystem measuring health, financials, and operational parameters
- Highest point of delivery escalation and ownership for the complete service for the Cognizant ecosystem.
- Demonstrate leadership across all phases of large, complex engagements, including – functional, international or multi-tower teams.
- Manage all partners (including customer resources / deliverables) with a single minded focus to deliver to the quality, timelines, parameters of the services committed
- Responsible for ensuring that the KPI and SLA as set out for the service is adhered too
- Proactively work with partners in ensuring a better engagement model covering planning, risks, releases, deliverables
- Resolve issues related to multi partner working
- Resolve conflicts and issues related to multi groups within Cognizant to ensure the customer priorities are met
- Foster a sense of team spirit across the ecosystem
- Responsible for delivery the engagement within the top and bottom line as set out for the engagement by Cognizant (does not include partners, customer)
- Responsible for ensuring the account adheres to the operational health parameters as defined (utilization, pyramid, etc ) – does not include partners, customer
- Drive innovation, best practices within the eco system
- Ensure all appropriate checkpoints/reviews for pursuit are completed and manage & participate in all reviews at bid team & executive level
- Conduct negotiations at high level of the customer organization, on complex outsourcing issues.
- Lead and counsel client and Cognizant on vendor governance by improving existing service and performance; enhancing operational stability; contributing to cost savings; and driving revenue opportunities by consistently practicing Vendor management disciplines including: performance management, relationship management, financial management and contract administration.
Skills & Experience
- Hands on Program / Delivery management
- A successful & strong track record in executing large and complex IT service, and IT IS/ BPO deals.
- Experience with onsite/offshore model and working in a multi-cultural environment
- Highly experienced in customer management, relationship management, multi partner relationships
- Executed large multi-year, multi partner, multi geography engagements
- Delivered engagements spanning Application maintenance, delivery across technologies
- Strong exposure to P&L management including estimation and pricing of large and complex engagements involving multiple service lines and geographies.
- Possess excellent communication skills and demonstrates proven capability to build relationships at all levels.
- Analytical and keeps up to date with market and technology trends
- Strong ability to work in diverse and multi-cultural teams.
- Experienced in Business development