The remit of the Enterprise Application Services (EAS) Oracle Leader is to lead the Oracle Solutions Practice with a strong focus to win and deliver Oracle business for Cognizant in the BeNeLux region. This is a key management position within the Enterprise Applications Services (EAS) service line managing the operation and business development of the practice.
Run the business:
- Full P&L, budgeting and forecasting responsibility.
- Carries revenue and profitability targets ownership for delivery and Client satisfaction
- Ensure that the practice has the right skills and resources to deliver the strategy, identifying and implementing any changes to ensure that we can deliver
- Own staff development for the practice and make it career of choice for qualified professionals. Build a high performance culture and ensure that this is adopted across the practice.
- Work in close collaboration with the Offshore delivery teams
- Build and grow local capacities where needed in order to expand the footprint in the BeNeLux
Grow the business:
- SALES, SALES & SALES
- Collaborate with the Cognizant sales, account and marketing teams to proactively develop and close Oracle business within our customers and prospects.
- Win large accounts and be personally involved into the sales as well as Delivery in a Steering role
- Establish personal C-level relationships with strategic accounts
- Build a strategy and execute in order to penetrate large scale Oracle install base accounts
- Build strong relationships with Oracle in order to get Cognizant positioned as a preferred partner for Oracle sales and significantly drive co-sell business
- Develop the strategy for the practice going forward to align with vertical sectors and EAS service line strategies, to meet short and long term business demands, and to ensure that we are at the forefront and in the right shape to be successful in a rapidly evolving market so that we can compete with Tier 1 competitors
- Develop relationships with Oracle Corporation executive, sales and account teams in order to develop Oracle as a sales channel for Cognizant’s EAS – Oracle offerings
- Be and opinion leader in strategic areas such as Digital transformation
- Ensure Cognizant is positioned as a key partner for Oracle in strategic areas such as Cloud and EXA
- Strong understanding of the Oracle market in the BeNeLux and ability to develop EAS – Oracle practice strategy in terms of go-to-market, key clients/prospects, solution offerings, marketing
- Ability to provide thought leadership to key clients at executive levels
- Strong formal communication skills (verbal and written) and presentation skills
- Strong commercial and business management skills, including business case qualification, negotiation skills and the ability to manage and direct according to contract whilst maintaining the customer relationship
- An operational management background which can have been gained in a business development, program, account or business unit management role.
- Proven business development skills obtained in either a direct sales role or in a leading role supporting a sales organization.
- Sales Leadership on all levels
- Leadership position working in / with top tier consulting firm with deep experience in serving IT and business organizations.
- Knowledge and experience in Offshore-Onsite model
- P&L management and forecasting.
- Managing the delivery of Oracle solutions, integration projects and support services across all industry verticals
- Experience of dealing with Oracle as an organization and an understanding of its culture and how it operates.
- Running a Practice, Large Program or Business
- Strong personal relationships to flagship Oracle customers in the BeNeLux markets
- Strong personal relationships to Oracle license sales leadership team in BeNeLux
- Enthusiasm, energy and a desire to make a difference
- Strong sales profile with proven C-Level standing
- Strong leadership skills and takes ownership with the ability to identify and develop talented individuals.
- A customer first outlook, capable of building and maintaining relationships to CxO level
- A single organization mindset, capable of balancing own business unit objectives with Service Line objectives and Cognizant objectives
- Strong influencing skills, with the ability to take a strategic view of who, what, why, how and when to influence.
- Ability to work comfortably across time zones and cultures
- A “can-do” attitude with the willingness to run and x-times growth over the next couple of years
- Relevant degrees from premier institute with specialization in an appropriate area.
- Knowledge on Oracle solutions portfolio
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work.
With over 100 development and delivery centers worldwide and approximately 244,300 employees as of June 30, 2016, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. Cognizant is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran. Visit us online at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.