Position Overview :
We are looking for a business leader who can drive the digital transformation agenda of our clients in the Retail industry in the Nordics. The transformation agenda includes an end-to-end implementation of the physical digital and operational processes starting from defining strategy, design led re-engineering and build to scale underlying enabling technology solutions and platforms. Some of the key expectations from these next generation of business leaders would be the following:
- You will be leading and driving the customer’s agenda from Ideation to Implementation.
- Demonstrating strong domain knowledge and understanding your customer’s business aspirations and challenges and design comprehensive transformation propositions are key
- You are a well seasoned Consultant who is accustomed building and running trusted adviser relationships in the C-level/executive management level across the organization.
- Creating and handling pipeline of Consulting and IT projects and platforms across the transformation journey from pilots to platforms is integral part of your assignment.
- You are highly experienced in connecting and deploying multi-disciplinary teams of strategists, designers, technologists and domain specialists at various stages of the client’s transformation journey to create out-of-the box solutions.
- Build and leverage an eco-system of partners, alliances, start-ups, academia and design agencies to have ready-to-deploy teams to build customer specific digital strategy and solutions.
- Lead and own overall health of the engagements in the portfolio of accounts, and to ensure customer satisfaction.
- You have exceptional domain knowledge in your industry in the Continetal European markets.
- You have significant exposure to digital transformation with prior experience in digital strategy and technology driven programs in the financial markets.
- You already have and can connect with CXO‘s and senior executives in the industry.
- Technology enabled business transformation is your playground – Therefor we like to see you can visualize and design transformational solutions based on customer business goals, new business models and disruptive digital technologies.
- We defiantly want to see reflected in your experience the capacity to sell and deliver large scale technology driven business transformation programs for Financial Services companies in northern Europe and managing large and complex multi-tower engagements involving IT, BP0 and consulting solutions.
- We like it when you can show us excellent accomplishments in scaling existing business in the accounts managed; this includes a sound understanding of emerging trends and cutting edge models affecting the above client segments
- Of course we like a proven track record managing and connecting global multi-disciplinary teams, partners and alliances across customer engagement life-cycles.
- Sound operational capabilities especially around P&L and delivery management
- Language: One of the 4 main Nordic languages and English (fluent business level)
- Strong Communication and inter-personal skills
- Preferably you posses a MBA background
- You are analytical and you understand a broad range of technologies
- You keep yourself up to date with market and technology trends
- Strong leadership and influential skills
- Your are Customer Orientated and Highly organised
This role will involve domestic and some amount of international travel, as and when required.