Cognizant Digital Business Nordics Leader
Cognizant Digital Business Today’s digital innovators are winning with a new set of rules. They are redefining business models and customer engagement by leveraging revolutionary advances in technology and information surrounding people, processes and products — what we, at Cognizant, call a Code Halo™. As a result, digital transformation is a strategic imperative of all forward thinking companies today, and is being actively discussed by management teams and boardrooms across all industries.In response to this macro-economic dynamic, Cognizant launched Digital Business, our Line of Service to help our clients to bridge the gap between digital thinking and traditional business models.
We are seeking a cross-industry digital leader to lead growth for Cognizant Digital Business in Nordics. This is an opportunity to join a world class organisation, build an entrepreneurial innovative, pace setting practice and be a member of the European Digital Business leadership team.
Digital Business Leader, Nordics
The Nordics Digital Business Leader will be accountable for the growth and health of the Line of Service business in Nordics. He or she will work with the local geographic market organisation and create the digital go to market plan, the priorities and propositions/services required to develop and deliver business growth in digital in the market.
The role will involve working closely with Cognizant’s sales, marketing, client service, solutioning and delivery teams to drive Digital brand building, value proposition development and lead business generation initiatives. This individual must be comfortable working in a heavily cross-functional, matrixed organization.
This highly collaborative role will interface across Cognizant’s industry/sector teams (“Verticals”), service line teams (“Horizontals”), the Digital Business practices and the external ecosystem.
We believe that leaders lead from the front and are not afraid to ‘roll up their sleeves’: we expect the leader to play an active role in preparing/reviewing proposals, participating in sales presentations and be a trusted ‘Digital Advisor’ to our client’s executive decision makers.
Role and Responsibilities
- Develop, internally syndicate and execute the business strategy and plan for the Digital Business in Nordics, ensuring alignment with the global Digital Business Line of Service and its Practices.
- Collaborate with Verticals, Horizontals and the central Digital Business team to create digital propositions and go-to-market plans.
- Build Nordics digital capabilities in collaboration with the six Digital Business practices (such as Analytics and Information Management, Interactive, etc.) through both recruiting Digital talent as well as coaching the existing Cognizant team.
- Working closely with our sales and marketing teams to manage and drive the Digital Business pipeline and close deals in the market
- Drive thought leadership across multiple channels, e.g. Cognizant white papers, company intranet, articles in vertical or horizontal specific publications, speaking engagements, social media (Twitter, blogs, LinkedIn, et cetera).
- Engage with various (Vertical and Horizontal) teams to both develop and integrate digital offerings with Cognizant’s existing services; increasing the value that Cognizant delivers in our existing accounts, as well as our brand recognition as a Digital Transformation Partner.
- Lead the development of best practices, methodologies, products and services, as well as incorporate the same from Cognizant central Digital Business into the Nordics practices.
- Significant experience in a senior digital leadership role.
- Proven experience delivering digital focused strategy & process consulting; Experience with large, complex digital strategy & transformation programmes that deliver demonstrative business value, data driven insight, improved operational efficiencies, and new forms of user experiences and engagement.
- Leadership position within a management consulting firm and/or digital agency working with and leading large, diverse teams.
- Experience managing P&L and revenue targets along with the demonstrated ability to exceed such targets.
- Proven ability to operate successfully in a collaborative, matrixed global organizational structure.
- Ability to articulate digital concepts to all audiences
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Minimum Bachelor’s level degree
Attributes of the Successful Candidate
- Passionate about digital
- Strong interpersonal skills as team leader and team player with experience managing and training.
- Team building skills with experience in building consensus in a matrix structure and achieve goals through collaboration.
- A positive, results oriented style – must have a “change agent” attitude – challenging convention and pushing us and our clients toward new opportunities, approaches, ideas, perspectives, etc.
- An extremely high level of energy, sense of urgency, creativity, and decisiveness coupled with the ability/willingness to work hard and effectively under pressure.