Vacancy: DevOps Leader CE
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work.
With over 100 development and delivery centers worldwide and approximately 244,300 employees as of June 30, 2016, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. Cognizant is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran. Visit us online at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Drive and lead DevOps practice at CE – includes driving advisory and transformation portfolio
- Strategize, Define, create and harvest domain-differentiated, technology-differentiated and product-differentiated DevOps architectures and solutions working with teams
- Support account teams to position DevOps as a solution to clients
- Drive transformation of our identified engagements using DevOps as transformation lever. This will need to closely work with respective BUs.
- Participate in large deals with a specific focus on application/infrastructure technology transformation through DevOps
- Build DevOps Experience and Reference Solution Architecture Labs
- Participate in multiple industry events and client forums to articulate and present Cognizant DevOps perspectives, insights and points of view.
- 15 to 18 years of strong technology and architecture experience
- Excellent in communication & client relationship management, handling governance call & showcase value add for portfolio
- Experience in handling end to end delivery of large program with full delivery ownership
- Experience in handling multi-tower deals and delivery
- Strong understanding of Enterprise Architectures, Java and Database solutions
- Skills across SCM, Static Code Analyzer, Build and Release, Continuous Integration tools and frameworks such as, SVN, GIT, ANT, MVN, Sonar etc.
- Understanding and practical working knowledge of Puppet, Chef, Jenkins
- Practical working knowledge of either Amazon Web Services and OpenStack
- Familiarity with Docker and other containerization solutions
- Familiarity with some of the Big Data tools like Hadoop, Splunk
- Experience with relational & NoSQL data stores, such as MongoDB, CouchDB etc
- ROI analysis in comparison of as-is vs. to-be state of environments, and processes