Vacancy: Digital Engagement Partner – Industrial Solutions.
Reports to : CE Lead – Digital Enablement – Industrial Solutions.
We are looking for a business leader who can drive Consulting engagements in the Digital Transformation space for Industrial Digitzation, and the Smart Product Economy ( Connected Products, Connected Logistics and Connected Services). The focus industries will be in the Manufacturing sector (Automotive, Energy, Industrial, Life Sciences).
The transformation agenda includes an end-to-end implementation of the physical digital and operational processes starting from defining strategy, design led re-engineering and build to scale underlying enabling technology solutions and platforms.
Key expectations of the Role:
- You will be responsible for establishing connect with Key Executives ( R&D, Operations, Services, IT) in the customer sector, and for leading and driving the customer’s agenda from Ideation to Implementation.
- Demonstrating strong domain knowledge and understanding your customer’s business aspirations and challenges and design comprehensive transformation propositions are key
- You are a well seasoned Consultant who is accustomed building and running trusted advisor relationships in the C-level/executive management level across the organization.
- Creating and handling pipeline of Consulting and IT projects and platforms across the transformation journey from pilots to platforms is integral part of your assignment. A core skill would be to manage assembling a multi-disciplinary team from various business units in Cognizant to maximize our engagement model with the customer.
- Build and leverage an eco-system of partners, alliances, start-ups, academia and design agencies to have ready-to-deploy teams to build customer specific digital strategy and solutions.
- Lead and own overall health of the engagements in the portfolio of accounts, and to ensure customer satisfaction.
- You have exceptional domain knowledge in your industry in the Continetal European markets.
- You have significant exposure to digital transformation with prior experience in transformational project in the industry sectors above.
- You already have and can connect with CXO‘s and senior executives in the industry.
- Technology enabled business transformation is your playground – Therefor we like to see you can visualize and design transformational solutions based on customer business goals, new business models and disruptive digital technologies.
- We like it when you can show us excellent accomplishments in scaling existing business in the accounts managed; this includes a sound understanding of emerging trends and cutting edge models affecting the above client segments
- We like a proven track record managing and connecting global multi-disciplinary teams, partners and alliances across customer engagement life-cycles.
- Sound operational capabilities especially around P&L and delivery management
- Language: English (fluent business level) and a workign knowledge of other European languages.
- Strong Communication and inter-personal skills
- You are analytical and you understand a broad range of technologies ( IOT, Industrial Automation, Manufacturing Operations management, Product Development, Virtualization,Analytics Etc)
- You keep yourself up to date with market and technology trends
- Strong leadership and influential skills
- Your are Customer Orientated and Highly organised
This role will involve domestic and some amount of international travel, as and when required.