Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 100 development and delivery centers worldwide and approximately 244,300 employees as of June 30, 2016, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. Cognizant is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran. Visit us online at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.
Cognizant Consulting (CC) is a highly successful and fast growing business and integral part of Cognizant and comprised of over 5.400 consultants globally. CC offers high-value consulting services that help clients improve business performance, increase competitive advantage through added efficiency and effectiveness, lower operational expenses, and realize innovation and virtualization strategies. Clients draw upon CC’s deep industry expertise, program and change management capabilities, and analytical objectivity to improve business productivity, drive technology-enabled business transformation, and increase shareholder value. Organized by industry vertical and functional expertise, we operate across key vertical industries, including financial services, retail, consumer goods and healthcare, and horizontal practices that specialize in cross-industry capabilities such as analytics, program management and customer solutions. CC is a high margin business that operates from a position of strength with a well-established and widely accepted business model. The growth of the CC practice is the top agenda item for our CEO and Board.
Cognizant Consulting Technology Consulting:
In 2016/7 key to our growth strategy is to invest and expand our Technology Consulting Service Practice. Cognizant has technology consulting capabilities residing in multiple practices like IT IS, Global Technology Office, Enterprise Information Management and Enterprise Application Services. We will integrate these capacity in a Global Technology Consulting Practice to govern and drive technology consulting business for CC. Our current Technology Consulting revenues stand at $ 100 Mil and we plan to triple this by 2019.
We are in search for a Continental European Technology Leader to provide thought leadership and help scale both the existing teams and create synergies over these combined businesses.
To establish and grow Technology Consulting, we will not only leverage the existing IT and CC client relationships, but also look at new clients across the globe. The Technology Consulting Leader will be responsible to develop and execute the Consulting strategy and “Sell”, “Lead” and “Execute” consulting engagements, collaborating across Cognizant. This leader will be based in Europe reporting to Seth Siegel, VP the Technology Consulting Leader based in Teaneck, NJ.
This is a unique opportunity to influence consulting, innovation and growth in a global company and we offer you the unique opportunity to be actively involved in the decision-making process of Cognizant. Daily you will be acquiring, leading and participating in multiple technology consulting projects of strategic importance to our organization and clients. The range of projects varies from long range technology formulation efforts, strategic technology implementation support as well as initiatives related to operational matters of strategic importance to our clients. You will support C-Level executives on market & technology change, going to market strategies and forecasting of future industry technology trends and -opportunities. Breakdown:
- Strategy: Strategy development from a technology perspective in different business areas including but not limited to Business Process Outsourcing, IT, Consulting & Digital Transformation and the ability to anchor solutions and policies with C-level key partners.
- Business Development: Grow the business. (We expect you can meet our and show a track record of achieving practice targets in terms of revenue; profit and permanent headcount)
- Governance: Establishment of governance and technology strategy models, organizational structures and portfolio management for international enterprises and/or global consulting organizations across various industries.
- Program Management: Establishment and management of complex and large technology transformation programs and models to ensure business value realization. Delivery focused taking bold and rapid decisions in the absence of solid solutions
- Team building & -management: Build and expand your teams across CE as CC’s consulting footprint grows
- You will be acquiring, defining and leading a portfolio of technology projects from start to finish within Continental Europe.
- You are used to prioritizing technology opportunities, technology portfolio optimization, valuation scenarios, due diligence, market entry and operational transformational change and counseling C-level executives.
- Contributing to the bottom line of a global technology practice with a can do mentality is a second nature for you.
- Leading technology team members and large teams to execute projects and delivering on promises and stablishing trust with country and vertical leads, and other senior management to enable effective communication of project work and a close/collaborative working relationship is key
- You are used to developing and empowering team members though formal and informal feedback readily coaching and mentoring own team and client staff
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Premier MBA degree or equivalent graduate degree combined with 12 years of post MBA experience (preferred is a combination of premier technology management consulting and corporate strategy experience from a technology perspective
- You are an elite practitioner with excellent Technology skills who recruits and develops consulting teams
- You have excellent client service orientation and are determined to succeed.
- The combination of superb analytical skills and intellectual curiosity are your key assets
- You have a strong sense of macro strategy and general business insight in combination with attention to details and being a strong influencer.
- Demonstrate flexibility to both lead cross-functional teams, as well as self-perform key data based technology and business analyses.
- You possess an extraordinary ability to establish teams and create consensus throughout the engagement process with clients
- You should enjoy working (and also thrive) in an environment where change can be immediately impacted at a high level and results can be measured.
- High level of credibility and influence with key client decision makers
- Delivery focused taking bold and rapid decisions in the absence of solid solutions
- Ascertains client culture and strategic goals developing strong partnerships and sales lines
- Leads and sells the ‘hard’ and ‘soft’ skills Cognizant CC adopts building confidence in Cognizant CC’s capability and paving repeat assignments and a competitive edge in future tenders.
- A strong communicator.
- Demonstrates caring for others and integrity.
- Positive and constructive.
- Takes ownership of tasks and drives tasks through to completion.
- Accountable for their actions.
- Able to focus while under pressure.
- Sense of humor
Harald Agterhuis / Executive Recruitment Continental Europe / +31 6 11220888 / Harald.Agterhuis@Cognizant.com / Gustav Mahlerlaan 308 / FOZ Gebouw 3e verdieping
/ 1082 ME Amsterdam The Netherlands