Do you want to work for this manager?
Email him and book your phone interview today: Akshat.Trivedi@cognizant.com
or follow up with Ruchira our recruiter
As a Business Analyst you will become part of our Business Process Services team which provides a range of Business Operations services to clients across multiple industry sectors. You will be assigned to a client engagement where you will work alongside experienced Cognizant employees delivering solutions to gain experience from practice.
Our assignments involve any combination of business requirements gathering and analysis or project management support.
About BPS Practice:
The need for change has never been stronger, yet the risks have never been greater!
Enterprises can no longer just respond to change they must now lead it. But commercial upside can come at a price: continuous operational risk and constant organizational pain. And it’s asking too much of a running business process.
The answer lies in a more active approach towards business process, that isn’t simply aligned to outcomes but acts as a catalyst—fuelling the sort of change that will disrupt markets, but not be disruptive to the business. We call it the Process of Rapid Evolution.
Cognizant Business Process Services help enterprises step-change faster without massive organizational upheaval—by simultaneously being more innovative and efficient. We help accelerate the evolution of a business, without the need for revolution
The BPS practice is growing fast and is an accelerating mix of knowledge areas and experience. We work with clients in the frontlines to take them to new frontiers of efficiency.
We have exciting opportunities for exceptional individuals, in various technical roles to grow our Intelligent Automation Practice within our Business Process Services Unit (BPS) business in Europe.
- Analyze business processes, identify automation opportunities, and assess automation feasibility.
- Analyze, understand and document the business processes in detail where required.
- Develop AS-IS and TO-BE process flows.
- Identify and communicate the technical infrastructure requirements to deploy automation solutions.
- Create and maintain solution documentation.
- Work within project planning constraints, communicate any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager accordingly and provide inputs to the change control process.
Skill Set Requirements
- Strong in requirement gathering and analysis (ability to work with a structured and methodical approach, combined with an enquiring mind)
- Experience in facilitating workshops and user acceptance testing sessions
- Experience in Robotic Process Automation projects would be preferable
- Understand customer needs and creatively develop a solution approach in conjunction with solution architects and stakeholders within the Intelligent Automation group and the BPS verticals.
- Develop appropriate commercial models based on customer’s needs, cost benefit analysis
- Create crisp and differentiating proposals for automation that clearly articulate our solution, commercials and value proposition.
- Working with implementation team to understand feedback for strengthening bid processes.
- Capture learnings from winning and losing bids to strengthen the process for preparing bids.
- Working collaboratively with various stakeholders to understand needs and creatively putting together winning themes.
- Ability to understand the business process and create process flow diagrams.
Experience: at least 2-4 years of experience in a Business Analyst role for Associate Level positions and over 4-6 years of experience for Senior Associate level positions
Languages: Should be fluent in Dutch and English
Travel: Role will involve potential travel across BeNeLux and Europe on short assignments.