Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work.
With over 100 development and delivery centers worldwide and approximately 244,300 employees as of June 30, 2016, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. Cognizant is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran. Visit us online at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.
The Digital Commerce Practice leader will have overall strategy and business development responsibility for all customers in the P&R domain with a pan Continental Europe responsibility in the Digital commerce space
The objective is to build domain skills, identify and build business with new and existing clients. Develop client pitches and lead from the front in key pursuits using Cognizant’s Global Delivery Model
Within this overall responsibility, key tasks will include:
- To act as a business strategist and suggest solutions that will bring business benefits to the customer in terms of additional revenue opportunities or reduction in costs.
- Work closely with account managers, client partners and project delivery teams both on shore and offshore to lead key pursuits
- To maintain effective working relationships at C level
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- 16-20+ years of consultative experience working with leading Retail and CPG clients (Europe exposure preferred)
- Proven experience in the Products & Resources sector with a background in IT, Business process or related consulting activities
- Good understanding of IT strategy, the related issues facing CIOs and their decision processes
- CxO level evangelism of digital solutions
- Solution expertise around Digital Commerce & Marketing, Collaboration, Content Mgmt, Mobile & Analytics
- Integration experience with back end systems including supply chain & PoS platforms
- Connect new age digital models covering Data & Analytics
- Competitive bid positioning around solution & differentiators
- Ability to build a Core Practice team in Europe and Manage Service Line P&L
- To bring in relevant domain expertise along with future proof digital skills
- Collaborative and Strong People Management skills
- Overall, possessing the enthusiasm and ambition to contribute to the profitable growth of a fast moving and dynamic international organization