Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work.
With over 100 development and delivery centers worldwide and approximately 244,300 employees as of June 30, 2016, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. Cognizant is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran. Visit us online at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.
- Manage End to End delivery of large scale, high risk strategic project in Saudi Arabia
- Effectively manage the project delivery as per the proposed scope, timeline and budget (bid v/s did). Ability to defend scope deviations, boundaries in discussion with customer. This includes managing Cognizant and subcontractor teams
- Work with work stream leads from both Cognizant and customer’s business to manage resources, project activities, and dependencies to build the detailed plans.
- Manage the PMO team for all ESA activities
- Drive PMO, steering committee meetings
- Ensure proper use of methodology, tools and procedures
- Ensures proper governance is in place to best meet project objectives including subcontractors
- Coordinate activities and manage dependencies across various subcontractors, onsite and offshore functional/technical teams
- Manage prioritization decisions and change requests throughout the life of the program.
- Proactively identify changes in work scope and ensure appropriate planning measures are taken with internal and external stakeholders to reassess and amend the scope of work requirements, budget and timeline.
- Manage the financial aspects of the project: budgeting and estimate to actual variance.
- Analyze risk, establish contingency plans and identify trigger events and responsibilities for initiating mitigating action.
- Communicate and/or escalate project issues early to account management and delivery management