Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work.
With over 100 development and delivery centers worldwide and approximately 244,300 employees as of June 30, 2016, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. Cognizant is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran. Visit us online at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.
Reporting to Director Recruitment Continental Europe, Providing hands-on strategic and tactical leadership to a group of recruiters and resources and manage all recruiting activities and doing hands on recruitment work. Develop, plan, organize, implement and evaluate a recruitment team’s function and performance. Develop of recruitment plans and talent acquisition strategies to meet organization needs within Geos and within budget and timelines. Work with the Director of Recruitment CE to track and review hiring statistics, create reports, and process analysis in order to understand trends and hiring results.
This is a role which covers all aspects of the recruitment cycle from building relationships with hiring managers, taking detailed briefs, managing the end-to-end recruitment process, including conducting interviews and finding the most appropriate recruitment methods. This is a role in a constantly changing and fast-paced organisation.
You will be accountable for hands on recruitment work:
- Manage a growing team of recruiters onshore and offshoreWorking closely with the business to identify live vacancies, and to take accurate candidate specifications.
- Advising the BU the best recruitment practices for their role.
- Actively sourcing and screening direct candidates against both live and pipeline vacancies through various methods including referrals and recruitment fair.
- Working with Recruitment agencies to establish strong working relationships and source candidates.
- Screening the Candidate’s CV against specs
- Conduct interviews with candidates and submitting them to the Hiring Managers
- Arranging Interviews and collating feedback to both Candidates and Hiring Managers
- Offer management and submission
- Advertising vacancies on job boards
- Championing proactive recruitment methods and sharing best practise with the team
- Ensuring high quality candidate experience throughout the recruitment life cycle
- Owning projects as required
- Creation and development of recruitment brand to become employer of choice
Previous ICT/consulting exposure desirable.
- You will ideally have In-house IT recruitment experience in a high demanding Recruitment Manager role.
- Experience in recruiting in Benelux and Nordics
- Attention to detail and you must have strong relationship management and excellent communication / stakeholder skills
- Fluent English and one other European language
- Position can be based in Amsterdam, Brussel, Oslo, Copenhagen or Stockholm
- Manages single large customer or two medium customers.
- Responsible for multiple project delivery and project management
- Responsible for Business Unit Development– competency and business development plans
- Responsible for people Management – involved in Hiring decisions, finalizing appraisals and development plans.
- Responsible for overall motivation and morale of the group
- Responsible for customer Satisfaction and relationship building. Resource Utilization, Quality management.
- Provides overall direction to the project teams.
- Good understanding of technology trends and usage in company business areas.
- Project Management,
- People Management
- Client Relationship skills
- Good understanding of business and functional linkages.
- Understanding of Business Development
- Organizational competency building skills
- High level of influence within the organization and external customers/ business partners.
- Routinely reports project status to Senior Mgmt. Has authority to make account/Business unit related decisions
- Within own team or department at leadership / strategic level.
- Contact with user/customer up to and including senior-level management.
- Contact with peers in the organization at global senior management at strategic level
Harald Agterhuis | Team Lead Executive Recruitment Continental Europe | Cognizant Technology Solutions | Gustav Mahlerlaan 308 | 1082 ME Amsterdam The Netherlands | +31 6 11220888 | Harald.Agterhuis@Cognizant.com